The Climbing Lab in Leeds was created by a small group a passionate climbers of boulderers. We opened our doors in February 2016 and have been busy from day 1. We think climbing should be whatever you want it to be, and for us that a healthy balance of work and play. We organise regular events with a mix of climbing competitions, fun comps and social gatherings / parties.
Why you should visit the Climbing Lab
- Friendly, passionate staff who are always happy to help and encourage climbers new and old
- A bright open climbing space perfect for socialising, training and improving as a climber
- Owned and run by passionate local climbers
- A great place to try a new sport and make great new friends along the way
- Regular Route sets, no climb is left up for more than 6 weeks with two colour sets on average every two weeks
- Cutting edge climbing wall design with texture panels, caves and huge top out boulder totally unique to the UK
- Over 500m sq of climbing surface
- Dedicated children's climbing area
- Tonnes of parking both on road and in our own car park
- Climbing Courses for all ages and abilities
- Dedicated training area with finger boards, scaffold for calisthenic, TRX and Olympic ring training. Plus additional training accessories and plenty of free reading material to help you achieve your goals.
- We sell the best coffee in Leeds with freshly roasted beans from our friends at Maude Coffee Roasters.
Often it is hard to get a feel of a climbing wall without being there. So we decided to provide you with a virtual tour:
How to Find Us
We are located just off Kirkstall Road in Kirkstall, Leeds. Put LS4 2AZ into Google Maps and you will find us.